BNSO Karachi Division has announced to observe protest in front of Karachi Press Club on 26 August 2016 at 3 PM. BNSO has requested all the students and civil society to attend this protest and show solidarity with the most deprived people of Gilgit Baltistan.
BNSO (Balawaristan National Students Organization) demands
1. Release all the political prisoners, who have been put behind bar in fake cases
2. GB should be accepted 3rd party in CPEC
3. GB should be given full freedom till the decision of JK issue
4. GB Land belong to GB people. Pakistan has no right to occupy or allot or ceed
5. GB people should be given 100 percent royalty of Diamar Dam